Wednesday 21 April 2010

The People's Blog

After a few weeks of blogging I feel that this blog is finally starting to stand on it's own feet. I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone who's read it and given me feedback. I'd also like to say thanks to everyone who's following the blog / subscribed to the RSS feed.

Now, if we could all spread the word: Twitter, email, word of mouth, linking it to other blogs etc it would reach a further audience making a real sense of community. So I'd be very grateful if regular readers could all spread the word!

Haven't signed up to follow yet? It's easy, you can follow by Twitter, google, facebook etc by clicking on the tab on the right hand side of the page. Also, for the more computer literate, you can subscribe to the RSS feed by your toolbar.

Lastly, leave comments! Comment on the posts I make. Do you agree with me? Disagree? Any suggestions for blog features or articles? Just let me know in the comment box and I'll listen!

So, make sure you follow, spread the word, comment and check back regularly!

No comments:

Post a Comment